jeudi 10 avril 2008

Dear John Letter

Parce que j'aime bien les épistoles et les cadavres exquis, que dans ma main se repose un poil à défaut de plume depuis que mes mots et ma nuit sont restés à Belfast, je m'applique de ma belle écriture -forcément le trcé est virtuel donc beau et régulier- et je recopie...

Dear S., I don't really know how to tell you this, but our affair is over. I think I realized it last year with George Bush and his wife and I saw you pull the clothes off my best friend (dommage que ça ne tombe pas sur Clinton, la coïncidence m'aurait beaucoup amusée!). I'm sure you're scarred enough to understand that your Honda sucks. I'm returning your false teeth to you, but I'll keep the oil stocks as a memory. You should also know that I get sick when I think of cocaine abuse. Best regards.

L'antisêche est ici.

Aucun commentaire: