lundi 20 décembre 2004

On connaît la chanson

First and foremost, je suis apaisée.
Puisque la dernière entrée appelle conclusion à défaut d'explication de texte...all comes in its time and I'm not ready yet although all have been said and done, I'm free and released of all this burden. Pour le futur: advienne que pourra. La balle n'est plus dans mon camp désormais. I've happily given all that I could and now it's up to you to use it whatever way you choose it.
For now, I bow out of this [mind] game, out of this "strange relationship" ;-) comme le chantait de sa voix de sacharinne Darren Hayes chanson qui a longtemps hanté mes pas alors que l'année 2003 brillait de ses derniers feux (vive la pop guimauve qui dégouline des ondes anglo-irlandaises! voire même grecques!). Une page se tourne, quelques chapitres restent à écrire avant que l'épilogue ne soit rédigé qu'il soit digne d'Emily Brontë ou de Jane Austen.

I know I'll be fine in the end. And you'll be too. ^_______^


Titre: Would You be Happier? Artiste: The Corrs

Have you ever wondered where the story ends
And how it all began, I do - I do, I do -
Do you ever feel you're some else inside
And no one understands, You are - you are -

And then you stumble on tomorrow
And trip over today,

Would you be happier if you weren't so untogether
Would sun shine brighter if you played a bigger part
Would you be wonderful if it wasn't for the weather
You're gonna be just fine - You're gonna be just fine -

Are you not afraid to tell your story now
But everyone has gone, it's too late - it's too late, it's too late -
Why is everything you've ever said or done
Not the way you planned, mistake
And so you promise that tomorrow

Be different than today

Would we be happier if we weren't so untogether

Would sun shine brighter if we played a bigger part
Would we be wonderful if it wasn't for the weather
I think we're gonna be just fine - we're gonna be just fine -

You're racing for tomorrow, not finished with today

I think you're gonna be just fine- don't worry baby -,
you're gonna be just fine-
don't worry honey -, you're gonna be just fine-
don't worry baby -, you're gonna be just fine

Aucun commentaire: