vendredi 17 décembre 2004

Métamorphose

All In A Day
Auteur : The Corrs - Albums : In Blue

All in a day she
saw the face in the mirror lie
To her dismay she saw the child that was in
her die
And she cried overnight
'Cos what she sees she doesn't
like

I'm twisting (twisting)
I'm turning (turning)
I'm aching
(aching)
And it's burning
In one day
In one day

Just let
me flow, just let me drift on by (drift on by)
No more, no more pain,
I don't have tears to cry (tears to cry)
I'm twisting (twisting)

I'm turning
(turning)
I'm aching (aching)
And it's burning
In one day
In one
day

I'm twisting
I'm turning
In one day
In one day (In one
day)
In one day
In one day (In one day)
Yeah In one
day

Just in one day...
...it takes me this

Adequate descroption of a draining feeling... Ok it's a bit depressing train of thoughts but right now I'm on a crossroad again and very perplexed. I need all these tiny truths of Saturday to sink in - I've been wrong most of the time-, to let go of my anger but it still there burning deep inside, and a little time to come to terms with what I'm becoming and pray that you'll eventually manage to understand me because I fear you won't in the end.


1 commentaire:

Ry a dit…

I don't know what you're talking about exactly... But I see the tone ant the colours of your words. Let all the pressure go away. Just be yourself : angry, blue, whatever... And it will be alright, you'll see.

(If you need anything, don't forget about your friends :))