dimanche 27 mars 2005

Les textes sacrés de Bill retrouvés (anthologie) !

grâce à la fonction en cache de Google!
---------------------------------------------------------

Kevin Spacey as Bobby Darin in Beyond the Sea
(Sunday, January 02, 2005)

My good friend Kevin Spacey has a new movie out. It's called Beyond The Sea. It's a biopic of rock and roll legend Bobby Darin. You probably heard his music on the radio or if you're old enough, you might have seen him on television. Bobby Darin died a long time ago at the age of 37. Kevin had tried to make this movie for a long time. Bobby Darin is one of his idols. I've seen his struggle to get this movie done. Kevin not only played Bobby Darin, but he also directed and produced the movie.

I'm so proud of him and the movie. Kevin is one of my closest friends. We click on a level I don't click with others. I've thought about our connectedness. Maybe it has to do with the fact that we both had very violent and abusive alcoholic fathers and doting mothers. I want to make one clear distinction though, my father was abusive, but never in a sexual way. I can't talk about Kevin, but his older brother, Randall Fowler, Kevin Spacey Fowler is Kevin's real name, publicly said once that their father was a Nazi nut, who sexually abused him. That is Randall.

About Kevin, it's not my place to talk about those things.Kevin sings the songs in the movie himself. He also sings the songs on the movie soundtrack. Bobby Darin's songs. His rendition of Mack the Knife and Dreamlover are very good. He has been on tour singing these songs for the past few weeks. I'll ask Bobbi to add a link to his tour schedule website. I think the tour has finished, but the reaction from the public is so overwhelming, I hope he'll consider adding dates to his tour.

The film opened nationwide on December 29 and includes Kate Bosworth as Sandra Dee, John Goodman, Bob Hoskins, Brenda Blethyn, Gretta Scacchi, Caroline Aaron and Peter Cincotti.I enjoyed the movie very much and I would like to recommend it to you. Kevin Spacey's BEYOND THE SEA, The Bobby Darin StoryKevin Spacey Sings Bobby Darin Tour Schedule

---------------------------------------------------------

Area 51 and Aliens
(Thursday, January 06, 2005)

Bobbi and I went to the movies today. I can't do that too much, because of security reasons. That's why I watch the first screenings in the morning. The theatre is almost empty at that time.We saw The Grudge and National Treasure.

The Grudge is a horror movie about a cursed house. I thought it was slightly amusing, more amusing was Bobbi's reaction. She kept screaming and grabbing me and hiding her face against my shoulder.

I liked National Treasure very much. Nicolas Cage is one of my favorite actors. Jerry Bruckheimer, the producer made a very entertaining and interesting movie. I'm a conspiracy buff. I like reading books about secret societies and cloak and dagger stories. I was on the inside of government, so I know there is more out there than meets the eye.

You know, when I was elected, but before I was inaugurated, someone, a total stranger, whom I met on the street asked me to look into Area 51 and Aliens in Roswell, New Mexico. I laughed, but decided to buy a book about the subject. It was very interesting. I asked my good friend Webster Hubbell to investigate the matter.

When Hillary talked about the vast right wing conspiracy, she was mocked. Maybe the conspiracy wasn't a right wing one, but something else.I never did get a clear answer about Area 51 from the ones with the security clearance. A

nd I was the president.More than that you know what happened to me during my second term. And you know what happened to Hubbell. He died.Sometimes you shouldn't ask questions why, you just have to accept reality.The electoral votes were counted in Washington today.

Representative Stephanie Tubbs Jones and Senator Barbara Boxer forced a debate about the legitimacy of the election. Their objections were overturned. George Bush won fair and square, didn't he? Both times.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Leapin' Lizards It's Liberace
(Monday, March 28, 2005)

Hillary and I had a wonderful day today. We spent the whole day together. I think Hillary understood I wasn’t feeling very well and took charge. She gave the housekeeper a day off and told the secret service agents to stay out of the house. At least that is what I think she did, because I haven’t seen any of them all day long.I made some fire in the fireplace.

We watched two Liberace DVD’s. I’m a big fan of Liberace. Hillary and I saw him about two years before he died at Madison Square Garden in New York. He always brings a smile to my face. I will ask Bobbi to find a clip on the internet, so younger readers will get a chance to see him at work. (watch a short Liberace video clip)

Hillary made tea and put some cookies on the table. We sat on the couch all afternoon. We held hands. We were flirting with each other. I guess that’s something you never stop doing no matter how old you get. I had a wonderful afternoon thanks to Hillary. She is a wonderful wife, such a beautiful woman.

On days like this I’m reminded I don’t deserve her love. I can only hope I can repay her in some way some day.The bond between us today was such that I felt I should tell her I miss her, because she’s in Washington all the time. I looked at her for at least five minutes trying to find the courage to tell her what I thought. She looked at me, I didn’t go through. I just smiled. She smiled back.This was not the time to make her feel uncomfortable, to give her the idea she was neglecting me. She’s a good wife and days like this one make me forget all the days we are apart.That’s what’s important.

I have also decided to follow the advice of some of the commentators on this diary. I will try and call the poor woman I saw yesterday and see how she’s doing. You are right. I shouldn’t wait for other people to act. I should do something myself.

Aucun commentaire: